Friday, July 24, 2009

FREE birthday stuff!

Lots of restaurants offer free stuff on your birthday. Most of which are only good ON YOUR BIRTHDAY! Look what I discovered by joining these restaurants' e-clubs (the postcards restaurants leave on tables):
1) Red Robin sent me an email for a FREE DINNER (anything on menu) 
2) Lone Star sent me an email for $15 towards our bill (no min. req.)
3) BD Mongolian BBQ sent me an email for a FREE DINNER
4) DQ sent me an email for a FREE BLIZZARD (with the purchase of one)
5) O'Charley's sent me an email for $5 towards our bill (no min. req.)
They're all legit! All you have to do is print out the email & give it to your server. And, they're all good for at least 2 weeks. Oh, and Red Robin even sang Happy Birthday to me & brougth me a FREE chocolate sundae-YUMMMMM!
It's been a big joke in our house-my husband keeps asking where we're going to eat for the two week celebration of my birthday. I've enjoyed it to be quite honest. No matter how old I keep getting, I still love to celebrate my birthday & it's even better when it's FREE!!! (not to mention no cooking for ME!!)
So, start filling out those cards & have a wonderful birthday!!


1 comment:

  1. I agree Lana, this is Celest Benn and I run a website

    FreeBirthdayStuff.com

    So you are so correct some stuff in life is free!

    ReplyDelete